In order to meet the guidelines together, a number of adjustments have been made to the hotel for which we request your understanding and cooperation.
– When making a reservation, some questions about your health are asked according to the guidelines of the RIVM.
– Keep 1.5 meters apart.
– Stay at home with (mild) cold complaints.
– If you start to get colds during your stay, please let us know.
– Follow the instructions of the team.
– The hotel, bar and restaurant must close at 8 P.M.
– We have introduced walking routes in public areas.
– The cleaning frequency has been increased even further.
– Contactless payment is preferred.
– Our reception is equipped with plexiglass screens.
– Check-in is possible till 8 P.M. If this is not possible, contact the hotel.
– The restaurant and bar are only available for hotel guests.
– After check-in, take your room key with you when leaving the hotel. With the room key you have access to the hotel, after closing time.
– All knobs and handles are disinfected in the rooms during cleaning.
– Some decorative elements have been removed from the rooms.
– A maximum of 2 people can use a lift at the same time.
– Hotel facilities may have different opening hours or availability.
– We installed stations with tissues and disinfectants in public areas.
– The lift and stair railings are disinfected several times a day. Before using the lift or stairs, you should use disinfection gel. These are ready in this room.
– The hygiene protocol is assessed daily and adapted to the latest information from RIVM and the ministry.
– Our team is present in the lobby for guidance and advice.
– All tables are at least 1.5 meters apart.
– The restaurant is open from 5.00 P.M. till 8.00 P.M, hotel guests only.
-Hotel guests can order from 5.00 P.M. till 7.15 PM.
– We use a limited, changing menu.
– You have the option to bring your jacket to your table. The wardrobe will be temporarily unused.
– Your table will be set for you shortly before your arrival.
– Menus are presented by printed menus that are destroyed after use.
– The restaurant service is as you are used to from us, provided that the required questions we ask upon entering show that you are healthy. ( see Appendix )
– We then use side tables on which dishes are served and crockery is collected. We ask you for a helping hand.
– The menus have been adapted to ensure quality and a safe working environment.
Although our way of providing service changes temporarily, our hospitality does not. We look forward to welcoming you soon!